ss_blog_claim=aa550d135da791a9806449f685c0fb14
Google
 

Saturday, 31 May 2008

THE PINK PALACE, Agios Gordios **


The Pink Palace has years of experience catering to backpackers & independent travellers of all ages and nationalities. Family run, we offer genuine Greek hospitality. Enjoy our home-cooked meals with local wines & spirits made with produce organically grown here in Corfu, also catering for vegetarians. Our friendly & helpful staff are available 24 hours a day.

Dr. George prides himself on keeping his customers satisfied and wants you to enjoy the comforts of home along with the beauties of Corfu that await you at the Pink Palace. The doctor’s prescription of rest and relaxation, together with a heavy dose of fun and excitement add up to a sensational stay you won't forget!



Address Ag. Gordios, Corfu 49084
Phone 26610 53103-4
Fax 26610 53025
E-mail pink-palace@ker.forthnet.gr
Website http://www.thepinkpalace.com/

No. of rooms 85

Open All year

Hotel Facilities Air Conditioning - Restaurant - Bar - Parking - Entertainment Room - Night Club - Volleyball - Basketball - Internet Corner

Room Facilities TV - Fridge - Hairdryer - Safety Box

Airport 13 km
Port 14 km
Beach 200 metres

4 Comments:

Richard McLaughlin said...

Those are some beautiful pictures.

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Oh it's so beautiful! I long to see Greece someday.

ghing said...

wow.. I like the shad of pink that are used...

very beautiful

Owner said...

Hey,

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO much for signing my link list.
I sincerly thank you for adding your link.

I was wondering if you could add my link somewhere on your website, either in a post or a direct link.
I have yours on my webpage so think of it like a favor exchange.
Please, I just want to get the word out about my website and all the help possible would be much appreciated.
(if you do add my link, email me at two1frets@gmail.com)


Thanks,
Host Your Link Here
Host Your Link Here No Catches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails